ACF Theme Code Pro Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons – Worth it?
What is ACF Theme Code Pro?
The code you would need to employ for Advanced Custom Fields in your WordPress themes or projects is generated magically by ACF Theme Code Pro.
It displays underneath the fields you define using Advanced Custom Fields and is produced automatically. The code is fairly simple to copy to your clipboard and is updated each time a field group is saved or changed.
Based on the official Advanced Custom Fields documentation, ACF Theme Code Pro performs admirably for offline documentation.
Even the field names and variables are changed automatically for you to correspond with the fields you’ve set for your project.
- Clipboard icons make it simple to paste code into your theme.
- Variable and field names are automatically updated.
- The code that is generated contains escaping and is based on the official ACF documentation.
- Support for single- and multiple-value choices and field return types.
- A great way to document ACF offline.
ACF Theme Code Pro Pricing : How much does the ACF Theme Code Pro costs?
ACF Theme Code Pro offers only one pricing plans and that is called “Buy a developer licence”. The price of that plan is $33 per year. The pricing is billed you with $48 AUD per year. They have also offer 1 year of support and 30 days money back guarantee.
There are no reviews yet.