Comment Rating Field Pro Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
What is Comment Rating Pro?
The WordPress comment form may employ as many rating groups as you’d like with Comment Rating Field Pro. The number of rating fields for each category is limitless.
Each group may be chosen to appear in a certain location on the website by using the Post Type and Post Type Taxonomy Term filters.
Support for the Google Rich Snippet schema
A specified schema type can be used for each collection of rating fields. Your website will receive increased traffic as a consequence of visitors being able to read ratings on your Google search results.
Schema types provide further ranking assistance by informing search engines what the reviews are about. Support for Creative Work, Offer, Organization, Place, and Product is provided by Comment Rating Field Pro.
Any Color, Any Size, and Retina Ready
Star/bar color for the foreground, background, and highlighted star states are all editable style choices. It is possible to choose the star size when using SVG icons, which guarantee pixel-perfect rendering of ratings on computers and devices.
Optional Rating Fields
The possibilities for the rating fields on your comments form include:
Maximum Star Rating: 3 to 10
Averaging can be done with precision to 0, 1, or 2 decimal places. Reviewers should be given the option to add a half-star rating.
Include rating fields either before or after the remark box at the top of your comment form.
Limitations on Ratings
Each Post may only receive one rating from reviewers. Disable comment reply ratings if desired
Limit which roles of WordPress users may add ratings
Anywhere on your WordPress website, including the post’s content, excerpt, comments, Post RSS feeds, and Comment RSS feeds, can display average ratings and/or rating breakdowns.
Display choices comprise:
- Choosing whether or not to show ratings on content, extracts, comments, and RSS feeds
- Displaying ratings either above or below your content called positioning.
- Display star ratings with or without grey “unfilled” stars in terms of style.
- Optionally label the Average Rating by enabling or disabling the display of the Average Rating.
- Total Ratings: Indicate the total number of reviews that have been rated.
- CSS ID and Class: You can choose to assign an HTML ID and class(es) to the rating output, which you can then target with your own unique CSS to add extra customization.
“Amazon Style” Bars Disassemble
Increase review transparency by using the bar-style output when displaying ratings on Posts. This will allow visitors to see precisely how many reviews a certain rating received.
Each rating is shown here, along with a bar displaying the proportion of reviews that correspond to each rating.
- There is an advanced shortcode available for your WordPress site that can be included anyplace that allows shortcodes, such as in a widget or separate Page, to provide you greater power.
- Similar to the Display Ratings capability above, shortcode settings also offer full control over the output style, display a breakdown, use stars or bars, and more.
The shortcode further offers
- This guarantees that anywhere you want on your WordPress website, you may display the rating for any Post, Page, or Custom Post Type.
Comment Rating Field Pro Pricing: How much does the Comment Rating Field Pro costs?
Comment Rating Field Pro offer only one pricing plan. The price of the plan is $39 per year. They offer 14 days free trial and 14 days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with their product you can apply for a refund within 14 days of purchase.
Comment Rating Field Pro Pricing Plans
You can still allow visitors to submit ratings when they are making comments on your Post since Comment Rating Field Pro is compatible with Jetpack Comments and WooCommerce.
Additionally, because we work with the Simple Comment Editing Plugin, your users may change their ratings when they update their comments.