LiveChat Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Best for online stores
- 48 distinct languages are supported
- The design was well-planned.
- Sadly, the smartphone version has relatively few features.
- It can be extremely pricey.
What is LiveChat?
Live chat software is one of the most popular forms of communication per se. Phone, email, and social media are excellent methods. However, a live chat allows you to quickly obtain the information you want. For users and website visitors alike, this is undoubtedly a lifesaver. When establishing a company on your WordPress website, LiveChat is ideal. We suggest Live Chat if you desire one for your website. It is a plugin created for your marketing and live support requirements, as the name implies. LiveChat offers web analytics, a support desk, and an online chat feature. Visitors to the website may now quickly and easily contact customer service representatives.
- Personalized chat window layouts
- Automatic greetings with personalization
- Ticket form in the event that your live chat is not accessible when a message is sent
- Pre-written comments to save time
- If you are employing numerous agents, chat transfer
- Web, mobile, and desktop applications allow you to communicate with site visitors from anywhere
- Detailed data and a dashboard overview in real-time
- Several beneficial team features
- After-chat evaluations and surveys to gauge the efficacy of your help
LiveChat Pricing: How much does the LiveChat Costs?
LiveChat offers four types of pricing plans. Those are Starter, Team, Business and Enterprise. Price of those plans are $16, $33 and $50 per month. For enterprise package you need to request a call to set your limit and price
LiveChat Pricing Plans
WordPress and LiveChat work together without any issues. There is nothing to adjust, really. Simply install the plugin, register, and proceed. The LiveChat’s configuration process is simple to understand and well-designed. They offer lots of practical onboarding advice to help you get going.
Regarding the live chat system itself, we enjoyed the pre-written replies and fast cuts. The actual chat interface is quite pleasing. The PC and mobile apps were not used by us. But if they resemble the cloud interface, we assume they will also be well-designed.