MapSVG Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
What is MapSVG?
Use the handy MapSVG WordPress plugin to build dynamic, responsive maps for your website. Any SVG file may be turned into an interactive map with the help of a number of convenient features. Not only that, but you can also make elaborate floor plans, infographics, Google maps, Chloropleth maps, picture maps, and much more.
In this evaluation, we examine the characteristics that make MapSVG one of the top WordPress mapping plugins available online. Stay with us and read all the way to the finish because we also put the plugin through its paces. Get yourself a cup of coffee, since this is unquestionably a wonderful offer, and let’s get started.
- You can always modify SVG files in Adobe Illustrator or InkScape when you run a map from an SVG file, so there are no restrictions.
- Change anything as needed by removing areas or adding new ones.
- More than 100 geo-calibrated maps are included in MapSVG, which functions similarly to Google Maps in that you may add markers with latitude/longitude coordinates or just input an address, and MapSVG will automatically determine the coordinates. The ability to modify SVG files gives you far more versatility at the same time.
- Floor plans may be made using MapSVG.
- You may build any interactive vector image with MapSVG (for example, interactive anatomic map of human body).
- With its fantastic control panel and Live Preview feature, MapSVG makes creating maps a delight.
MapSVG Pricing: How much does the MapSVG costs?
MapSVG offers only one pricing plans. That is for a single site. The price of that plans are $49 per year. You will also get 15 days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with this plugin. You can apply for refund if are not happy with this.
MapSVG Pricing Plans
This plugin is excellent since it is simple to use and has all the tools you need to build interactive maps. These maps might be ideal for company websites to display locations, offices, and other information.
The custom SVG upload function, however, is where I believe the plugin really shines. By just uploading a vector file, you can make some more fascinating visuals for your website, such as interactive infographics that display data or metrics when hovered over.
Because they can grow to any size and are all SVG files, they load quickly in browsers and look fantastic on retina screens, bigger desktop displays, and mobile devices.