Modula Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Gallery Filters To Create A Sortable Gallery
- Social Share Buttons
- Hover Effect
- Border And Shadow
- Limited Features on Free Version
What is Modula?
Modula enables designers, artists, and other creatives to exhibit picture and video galleries that highlight their work. The plugin may be downloaded for free from WordPress.org or you can choose the premium version, which is recommended for experts.To prevent anyone from saving (and stealing) your images, you may automatically watermark them in the premium version and block right clicks.
- 42 image hover effects, a lightbox gallery, filterable galleries, and 4 picture loading effects are characteristics of the gallery.
- Creating albums to group your galleries into albums.
- Four different grid types
- Masonry, slider, custom, and buttons for social sharing.
- Create several gallery defaults using Modula Defaults, each with a distinct name and set of values.
- Password-protection to prevent theft of your photographs.
- Watermark your photos by including one.
- If you wish to move your galleries to another plugin, use the migration tool.
- To add movies to your galleries or make video galleries, use the video extension.
- Increase extension speed for your photos to load as quickly as feasible.
- Zoom extension – to enable viewers of your website to see your creations in more depth.
- EXIF extension – used to provide particular information like camera exposure, the date and time the image was taken, and its GPS position.
- Whitelabel Modula enables you to replace all instances of Modula with your company’s name and logo.
- Using Modula User Roles, administrators may choose which user roles can add, modify, and remove galleries, albums, defaults, and presets.
And there’s more. This plugin doesn’t need coding knowledge and is completely responsive on mobile devices. All you want is imagination, inventiveness, and a refined aesthetic sensibility. But as a photographer, you undoubtedly possess all three of these qualities.
Modula Pricing: How much does the Modula Costs?
Modula offers three pricing plans. Those are Starter, Trio and Business. The price of those plans are $39, $69 and $99 per year respectively. They offer 14 days money back guarantee also. They do not offer any free plan or free trial. You should choose the plan which is the best fit for you.
Modula Pricing Plans
Modula’s features allow a lot of photographers, designers, and other individuals with an interest in photography to create the most imaginative portfolios and draw in the most clients. Utilize all of Modula’s modification options, and have fun with all of its designs. Their support staff is constantly available and willing to assist you, and their services are among the finest. Go take some photos and leave Modula to handle your portfolio.