There is a plugin for WordPress called Mailster that enables users to create, manage, and deliver email newsletter campaigns straight from inside WordPress. Email marketing campaigns may be created quickly and easily using its drag-and-drop editor. The plugin also has extensive automation tools built into it, which make it possible to do things like send birthday emails, follow-up emails, auto-responders, and more.
Data Security, Flexibility to grow, GDPR Compliance., Time zone based delivery, Welcome Emails, RSS email campaigns
Page builder compatible
Elementor, Gutenberg, Divi
Live chat support
Mailster Pricing: How much does the Mailster costs?
Mailster offers only one pricing plan. You will the all there features within that plan. The price of the plan is $89 for one time. That means you will pay one time and use lifetime for one site which is a huge profitable deal.
Mailster Pricing Plans
Get Started with Email Marketing
- 14 Days Money back guarantee.
- Capture subscribers on your website or blog.
- Send your latest posts/products/custom post types.
- Welcome Emails.
- Birthday Campaigns.
- Follow up/Drip Campaigns.
- 400 free and premium templates.
- RSS email campaigns.
- Access to email campaign precheck.
- Integration with your favorite plugins.
- Import your existing data with ease.
- Available in over 15 languages.
- GDPR Compliance.
- Send with any email provider.
- Time zone based delivery.
- Merge Tags.
- Advanced Segmentation.
- Newsletter Campaign Insights.
- Auto Responders and email marketing automation.
- Full Data Control.
- Public archive of your latest newsletters.
- Capability management.
- Developer friendly.