Posts Table Pro Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Simple to customize, even for newcomers. It enables you to customize things in the manner that you like.
- The support staff is excellent.
- You can build custom fields once you have access to the premium version.
- For beginners, the premium plan is prohibitively pricey.
What is Posts Table Pro?
You may easily make tables with Posts Table Pro by Barn 2 Plugins. It is among the best available options on the market. Using posts, pages, or any of your own post kinds, Posts Table Pro enables you to construct extremely configurable tables. You no longer need to manually add information into each box of your table since it draws data from your already-existing WordPress content. You may filter, sort, and otherwise work with tables using shortcodes. In all honesty, this plugin offers a ton of customizing choices. To supplement the data in your tables, you may also include any custom fields you have created.
- Table showing all of your product comparisons or reviews
- Table of contents for posts or pages in general
- Table showcasing your greatest articles or a “best of” list
- Filterable and searchable knowledge base
- Visitors may watch/listen right from your table in the image/video/audio gallery.
- Quickly import items from WooCommerce or EDD using the product catalog. either all items or only specific categories or tags
- Featured product listings for your own blog posts
- Lists of events
Posts Table Pro Pricing: How much does the Post Tables Pro?
Posts table pro offers two kinds of pricing plans. Those are two plugin bundle and one plugin. The prices are $99 per year and $69 per year respectively. You can choose the plan which is fit for you.
Our hands-on Posts Table Pro review is now complete. We discovered Posts Table Pro to be a simple and adaptable method for generating tables in WordPress. Posts Table Pro is undoubtedly better appropriate for developers or intermediate-advanced WordPress users because it is built on using raw shortcodes (i.e., there is no shortcode builder). Overall, Post Tables Pro is a fantastic alternative if you need to build tables based on material that already exists on your WordPress website. In addition to producing gorgeous tables, it doesn’t need human data entry and is adaptable enough to handle most tasks.