SEOPress Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
What is SEOPress?
The SEOPress WordPress plugin was introduced in October 2018 and was created entirely in France by Benjamin Denis.It has an outstanding user rating and more than 200,000 active installs in its free edition, demonstrating its strong reputation (4.8 out of 5 out of nearly 800 reviews at the time of writing).
The core of this WordPress plugin’s ongoing enhancement is user feedback.
In its free edition, the following standard functions are available to manage a site’s SEO:
- The option to import meta data from other SEO plugins, such Rank Math or Yoast SEO.
- Controlling title tags, meta descriptions, meta robots, Open Graph, Google Knowledge Graph, etc.
- The ability to produce an XML sitemap and HTML for enhanced search engine optimization.
- The link to Google Analytics and Google Search Console for tracking visitor activities.
- A content analysis tool with infinite keywords now includes two indicators: “Good” (yellow or green dots) and “Should be improved,” owing to recent development (red or orange dots).
- The option of managing adverts using Google Ads.
- Tag Manager by Google.
- Importing and exporting parameters
- Data type for Google Local Business.
- The option of rerouting attachment pages to the original post’s or a media file’s URL.
- The usage of the plugin under a different brand. This entails, for instance, that you won’t see any adverts on your site’s visible interface or in its administration, and you may get rid of all references to SEOPress.
To continue, we discover the following among its premium features:
- Metadata import from a CSV file.
- Kinds of Google structured data (schemas).
- Google Predictions
- In order to find and fix broken links, use SEOPress BOT.
- Video sitemap in XML.
- Data from Google Analytics on the WordPress panel.
- Redirects at 301, 302, 307, 410, and 451.
- The ability to change your.htaccess and robots.txt files.
- The path of the breadcrumbs.
- Use Google Page Speed to see how quickly your website loads.
- Using WooCommerce integration, you may index the components of your online store individually (such as identifying product types or disabling the exploration of the shopping cart page).
- A more sophisticated Google Analytics connection. For instance, you may view your Analytics statistics from your WordPress dashboard thanks to SEOPress. Additionally, if you use WooCommerce, you can give Google Analytics the product data to track your sales, cart additions and removals, and other actions.
- Tracking 404 errors
- Rewriting of URLs
SEOPress Pricing: How much does the SEOPress costs?
SEOPress offer 3 types of pricing plans. Those are SEOPress Pro, SEOPress Insights and SEOPress Bundle. The price of those plans are $49, $99 and $128 per year respectively. They also offer 14 days money back guarantee. If you are fully satisfied with the products you can apply for a refund. Thinking all those features you should choose the plan which is the best fit for you wisely.
SEOPress Pricing Plans
An all-inclusive SEO tool for WordPress, the SEOPress plugin’s basic edition is free. This product has no advertising and is fully white-labeled (no footprints).
With features like tags, post-consolidation, HTML/XML sitemaps, and others, this plugin makes it simple to write articles that are SEO-friendly. This plugin is completely compatible with WP Rocket and won’t cause your website to load more slowly. You may improve your posts for UX and SEO with the fantastic content analysis function.