Site Search 360 Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Setting up dictionary with synonyms is quite easy.
- Site Search 360 has improved the overall experience for visitors on website.
- Best software onboarding process.
- Best analytics aspect of SS360.
- Logo doesn't fit in all theme.
- The inability to rename the site ID once it is set up.
- Search results include all sections of the page by default and need to be manually adjusted. Autocomplete limited to titles.
What is Site Search 360?
- Configuring visually is quick and easy.
- Autocomplete and recommendations for searches
- Results of facet-organized searches
- With Semantic Search, you may add your own synonyms and use the built-in 19-language dictionaries.
- Analytics to maximize the value of your search: What do your visitors want to see? What search results do they select? What searches provide no results?
- Complete control of search results: boosting, reordering, and redirecting
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager integration
- Google Custom Search Promotions Import
- Fantastic live chat, email, and phone service
Site Search 360 Pricing: How much does the Site Search 360 Costs?
Site Search 360 offers four pricing plans. The primary plan is free. Another three plans are Columbo, Holmes and Batman. The price of those plans are $9, $49 and $119 per month. They do not offer any money back guarantee. But you can save your money up to 10% by paying annually upfront. You should choose the plan which is the best fit for you.
Site Search 360 Pricing Plans
The simplest method to customise and set up a search box on your WordPress blog or website is with Site Search 360. It contains a ton of features and capabilities that enable you to enhance the worth of your website. Users will appreciate using your new search since it returns results that are pertinent to their queries as soon as they are entered on your website. Don’t hesitate to give it a shot!