Soliloquy Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Because the codes are fully documented, your website won't load slowly.
- Compared to other slider plugins for sale on the market, the upgraded version is more affordable.
- The Lite edition offers few features.
- Since 90 days, the plugin has not received an update.
What is Solioquy?
Thomas Griffin, the same genius behind the finest email marketing tool, OptinMonster, and the best WordPress gallery plugin, Envira Gallery, was the original creator of Soliloquy.
With over 1 million downloads, Soliloquy is among the most widely used WordPress slider plugins available in the official WordPress plugin store. Since its 2012 introduction, Soliloquy has aided bloggers, startups, and even Fortune 500 corporations in building stunning WordPress sliders.
Nathan Singh, a businessman located in Houston, Texas, purchased Soliloquy in 2018.
Users of Soliloquy may enjoy a clutter-free, neat user interface. Soliloquy provides additional functionality as addons, unlike other WordPress plugins that have an excessive number of choices.
You may easily utilize an additional function by activating it from the addons page. You may maintain a cleaner slider interface in this way.
This method also speeds up the loading of your sliders. because the plugin will only load the scripts that it need, not the entire package.
A list of Soliloquy extensions is provided below:
- Adding multiple licenses
- Themes for sliders: Select from a selection of pre-made templates to quickly design your slider.
- Plan: Arrange your slides for certain periods of time.
- Protection: Turn off right-click to stop users from downloading your presentations.
- Import your photos from your Instagram account quickly.
Developer license addons:
- WooCommerce: Increase your online store’s sales with interactive product sliders.
- Featured material: Feature your posts on the site with ease.
- Lightbox: Easily create a lightbox slider.
- Create a responsive carousel out of your slider.
- Create sliders that are dynamic by using a variety of sources.
- Include thumbnail pictures as slider navigation
- Add a pin-it button to your slider for Pinterest.
- Slide your PDF documents to create lovely presentations.
- Use your default options to hasten the creation process.
- Custom CSS and styles let you completely personalize your sliders.
Soliloquy Pricing: How much does the Soliloquy Costs?
Soliloquy offers three yearly and one lifetime pricing plans. Those are Personal, Multi, Developer and Lifetime. The price of those plans are $17, $44, $89 per year and $269 for one time. They offer 14 days money back guarantee also. They do not offer any free plan or free trial. You should choose the plan which is the best fit for you.
Soliloquy Pricing Plans
We considered Soliloquy to be a gift in light of the bloat that comes packed with other slider plugins. It boasts a clear user interface, rock-solid code, and is tremendously quick. It’s undoubtedly among the simplest WordPress plugins we’ve ever used.
We believe it is deserving of the distinction of being the greatest WordPress slider plugin available.