Sugar Calendar Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
What is Sugar Calendar?
A solid and effective WordPress event calendar plugin is Sugar Calendar. You might discover that the majority of WordPress plugins are either too straightforward or really intricate and bulky.
However, this plugin is designed to be straightforward, lightweight, and to include the key functionality you’ll want for any event management. The Sugar Calendar team is working really hard to make it a complex plugin while keeping it extremely straightforward and simple to use for the event scheduling, which is the greatest part.
- Create as many events as you like, and each one will have a separate page.
- Show events on as many calendars as you like.
- Create event registration forms by integrating with plugins for forms.
- Show the Google Maps location of the event
- Make repeating occasions
- Sell event tickets using WooCommerce or Stripe
- Connect events to outside URLs (e.g. a Zoom meeting link)
- Embedding with well-known calendar services
- Make front-end forms for event submission.
Sugar Calendar Pricing: How much does the Sugar Calendar costs?
Sugar Calendar offers four types of pricing plans. Those are Personal, Plus, Professional and Ultimate. The price of those plans are $49, $99, $199 per year respectively and $449 for lifetime. You can choose the plan which is the best fit for you.
Sugar Calendar Pricing Plans
Even with the Personal package, the sheer number of sophisticated features you get is astounding. It would be quite expensive to custom-develop that for your website. Other calendar plugins available don’t even have many of the customized event management options.
Therefore, you need Sugar Calendar immediately if you’re serious about organizing community events that receive RSVPs.
And you could consider sending push notifications if you’re searching for a super-efficient approach to advertise your new calendar or an upcoming event. Push notifications are a fantastic method to boost sales, site engagement, and repeat visitors.