The Events Calendar PRO Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Has 13 standout characteristics
- Has several feeds
- Possesses support filters
- Has the best spam protection for cheap software
- Customer support is not up to the mark
What is The Events Calendar Pro?
You may construct a calendar on your website that is useful to your visitors and has all the information they require to attend by using a specialized event calendar plugin. The styles are all responsive, and you may see your calendar events by month, day, or in list format. Your calendar may be exported to iCalendar or Google Calendar and is searchable by keyword or date.
- Skeleton stylesheet will let you fast design your own unique appearance from nothing
- Minor template modifications to make customisation simpler
- Templates for calendar coding include tags, hooks, and filters.
- GitHub has a collection of code samples to help you get started.
- Really thorough documentation.
The Events Calendar PRO Pricing: How much does the The Events Calendar PRO costs?
The Events Calendar PRO offers 2 types of pricing plans. Those are free and Pro. Price of those plans are $0 and $99 per year. You can choose the plan which is the best fit for you.
The Events Calendar PRO Pricing Plans
One of the most used plugins in the WordPress repository, the Events Calendar is so because it’s straightforward, effective, and simple to use. Making your own events calendar is simple and the responsive design that comes with it looks excellent. The plugin’s creators also make customization quite simple and offer a variety of helpful add-on plugins to expand the functionality.