Tickera Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
What is Tickera?
You may utilize Tickera, a straightforward event ticketing platform, on your WordPress website. It comes in the form of an iPhone app and WordPress plugin. You may use Tickera to provide tickets for any event on your own website, with credit card or PayPal payments accepted. Immediately after the checkout process is complete, the customer receives tickets with the QR code through email. The truly great aspect is that all the information is delivered back to the Tickera plugin in your WordPress dashboard when you check attendees in at the event using the associated iPhone app.
- Be totally self-sufficient. Direct ticket sales on your own website are wonderful since they give you entire control over the ticketing process.
- 0% commissions are great! This is a major issue since it elevates Tickera above other third-party ticketing services.
- It’s a wonderfully seamless process that makes life simple; tickets are created in printed form and instantly emailed to the buyer.
- Use an iPhone to check in. This is an epiphany. Because it allows your door staff to quickly “zap” visitors in with little fuss at the door, the Tickera system is both cool and useful.
- Analytics. Tickera monitors the statistics so you can know who purchased tickets, who showed up, and other information.
Tickera Pricing: How much does the Tickera costs?
Tickera offers three types of pricing plans. Those are Standard, Bundle and Professional. Pricing of those plans are $49, $99 per year and $449 for lifetime. You can choose the plan which is the best fit for you.
Tickera Pricing Plans
In a word, Tickera is an innovative new tool that puts you in charge of the ticketing process using a variety of cutting-edge techniques. Tickera is definitely worth looking at if you run a WordPress website and want to build a booking/ticketing system. Contact Enigma to learn more or for assistance setting up Tickera on your website.
Be the first to review “Tickera Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons”
There are no reviews yet.