Tutor LMS Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Drag and drop builder that is simple.
- Sophisticated quiz design.
- Informative reports.
- Simple to use
- Courses without limits.
- Enhanced LMS plugin with features.
- Simple to administer.
- Only a few integrations
- Just a few features are added to the pro version over the free version.
- Not a SCORM compatible product.
- Is not game-based.
What is Tutor LMS?
This popular WordPress LMS plugin, which was released in March 2019, has amassed over 50,000 active installs on WordPress.org and a fantastic 4.5-star rating from its almost 500 reviews.
After experimenting with it, I see why. The plugin’s UI is attractive and contains practical functions. Additionally, it’s really appealing because you can get started for nothing.
Although it doesn’t currently have as many features as some of the more seasoned competitors, there is still lots of space for development, and I think the fundamental learning experience is excellent.
For a look at the feature list and a walkthrough of how everything operates, continue reading my entire Tutor LMS review.
- A course builder that uses drag and drop.
- Content limitations.
- A quiz maker and quizzes.
- Dedicated video integration for classes.
- Certificates for courses.
- Integrated monetization via Easy Digital Downloads or WooCommerce.
- Support for teachers, including the capacity to pay commissions to instructors and permit withdrawal of their profits.
- Dashboards for instructors and students that are separate for front-end administration.
- Course evaluations
Tutor LMS Pricing: How much does the Tutor LMS cost?
Tutor LMS is priced from $0 to $239.20 per year and provides four different pricing options. The most crucial aspect of the four packages is that “free” is included with the most expensive option. Tutor Pro LMS has many pricing tiers that are all fully-featured. The only distinctions are the license and the number of sites you may use it on.
Tutor LMS pricing plans
The developer, Themeum, in my opinion, created a pretty well-made plugin. The back-end interface is practical and makes it simple to build course content without requiring you to open a ton of tabs, as some other plugins do.
In addition, I believe that the course participants’ front-end experience is excellent right out of the gate. The lesson viewer in the Udemy format, replete with the fantastic Q&A option, is my favorite part.
Speaking to Udemy, I also appreciate that you can allow courses from other teachers on your website and make money from them. You now have yet another method to make money from your website.