Uncanny Automator Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Extensive integrations for automating administrative operations with a variety of well-known WordPress plugins.
- Possibility of adding recipes for both logged-in and unlogged-in users.
- The capacity for a recipe to have many triggers and actions.
- Includes "Magic button/link" as one of its key features, which acts as a trigger for action execution (helpful for one-click sign up for webinars).
- Product from a reputable developer with a successful track record and solid financial support.
- You must first establish a WordPress user under the anonymous user's email address before you can do any "action" on their data while setting up anonymous-user recipes (not a deal-breaker, but quite a hassle).
- Limited connectors with third-party CRMs and email marketing tools in the cloud. They are aware that it isn't intended particularly for that.
What is Uncanny Automator?
Uncanny Owl, the company behind for numerous well-liked LearnDash and automation applications, is the maker of Uncanny Automator. It is a WordPress plugin that enables you to link your website’s installed plugins with other plugins and online tools.
If you’ve ever used IFTTT or Zapier, you’re probably already accustomed to linking several online services together to automate activities. To accomplish the same task for WordPress sites, use Uncanny Automator.
You can quickly and simply automate your operations with Uncanny Automator right from the dashboard of your website. It enables you to construct unique processes, or “recipes” as the plugin refers to them.
- Editor for No-Code Workflow
- Numerous Recipes (Workflows)
- Actions and Triggers
- Plugin integration for WordPress
- Integrations from Outside etc.
Uncanny Automator Pricing: How much does the Uncanny Automator Costs?
Uncanny Automator offers three types of pricing plans. Those are Pro, Business and Unlimted. Price of those plans are $149, $249 and $399per year. You can choose the plan which is perfectly fit for you.
Uncanny Automator Pricing Plans
After doing a thorough evaluation of Uncanny Automator, we can categorically state that it is the finest WordPress Automation plugin currently available. It has the most user-friendly interface for beginners, making it simple for users of any skill level to create their own workflows.
You may combine it with a variety of external and WordPress plugins. To automate repetitive tasks, you may even create recipes using a combination of triggers and actions.
The recipe guidelines and completion thresholds are the only other things that Uncanny Automation lets you fully manage. So you won’t need to leave your WordPress dashboard to control your processes.