WP Migrate DB Pro Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Free version is offered.
- You can fetch or push databases using the pro version.
- Gives you the option to pick which tables to migrate.
- Possibilities for eliminating particular post kinds.
- Install all necessary plugins in compatibility mode.
- Useful add-ons for additional possibilities.
- 60-day money-back guarantee that is generous.
- All other than the CLI addition are only offered in the most costly plans.
- Direct import of databases is not an option in the free version.
What is WP Migrate DB Pro?
Those of you who have ever had to migrate a database will know that due to timeouts and the dreaded file-upload limit in PHPMyAdmin (although this can be modified via php.ini if you know what you’re doing), downloading a MySQL database and then re-uploading it can be both time-consuming and problematic.
Basically, WP Migrate DB Pro allows you to push and pull databases from one place to another. This is really helpful if, for instance, you want to replicate your live website to a test environment or if you want to subsequently change and/or maintain the database on a live website in sync with one on your local installation.
- Database Push & Pull Migration Export
- Addons WP Migrate DB Pro
- Added Media Files
- Addon for Theme & Plugin Files
- A CLI Addon
- Addon for Multisite Tools
WP Migrate DB Pro Pricing: How much does the WP Migrate DB Pro costs?
WP Migrate DB Pro offers 4 types of pricing plans namely Basic, Standard, Plus and Premier. The pricing of those is $49, $99, $189 and $219 respectively. You can select your plan which is perfect for you.
WP Migrate DB Pro Pricing Plans
Although the WP Migrate DB free edition has several useful features, you can accomplish much more with the commercial version.
You may remotely replace a complete website with the pro version. Competitors cannot equal this in any way. You cannot synchronize two databases in this manner using other backup and migration plugins and services.
With WP Migrate DB Pro, you can effectively test changes to your WordPress site before publishing them, saving time and effort.
First, test out the free version. You will have a better knowledge of the limits of the free version and what you are capable of.
The free version lacks several of the pro version’s distinctive migration features.