WPBakery Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons
- Templates can be saved for a future usage.
- Suitable for most themes.
- Bilingual user interface.
- Different content pieces.
- There are several add-ons for it.
- Control over user role access.
- A learning curve exists.
- It can clash with some plugins.
- Shortcodes are left on pages after being deactivated.
- Not simple to use and understand.
- Can slow down a page.
What is WPBakery?
One of the first WordPress page builders was called Visual Composer, currently called WPBakery Page Builder. Since its debut, WPBakery Page Builder has been the most widely used page builder plugin for WordPress on CodeCanyon, with more than 300,000 direct purchases to date.
The original Visual Composer was renamed to WPBakery Page Builder in October 2017. Since then, an entirely unrelated project called Visual Composer Website Builder has been using the Visual Composer trademark.
While the older page builder, known as WPBakery Page Builder, is still accessible through CodeCanyon, the brand-new Visual Composer, which was completely redone, is being marketed on their own website.
Review of WPBakery Page Builder: Is It Really Necessary?
Have you ever wished that WordPress’ built-in editor could handle more intricate page layouts?
The TinyMCE editor is useful for producing blog posts with a few images, but it won’t assist you in the following ways:
- Create rows and columns for your material.
- Make animated call-to-actions and buttons
- Center some striking maps and charts on your page.
- WPBakery Page Builder may assist you if you want to create complicated and responsive page layouts in WordPress without hiring a web designer or knowing how to code.
With the help of the drag-and-drop page builder WPBakery Page Builder, you can quickly develop intricate, completely responsive pages.
WPBakery Pricing: How much does the WPBakery Costs?
WPBakery offers five types of pricing plans. Those are Regular and Extended. The price of those plans are $56 and $299 for one time. Pick the perfect plan which is the best fit for you.
WPBakery Pricing Plans
The most well-known drag and drop page building plugin on the market is WPBakery Page Builder, one of the most used and highly rated plugins on CodeCanyon.
WPBakery Page Builder is the ideal option if you want to design intricate page layouts without needing to know how to code.
WPBakery Page Builder is comparatively simple to use and will save you a ton of time, but there is a little learning curve to get used to how it operates. In addition, if it doesn’t come with all the features you want right out of the box, there are a ton of add-on plugins that you may use.
Be the first to review “WPBakery Review, Pricing, Pros and Cons”
There are no reviews yet.